Transaction Processing & Electronic Payment Solutions
Membership has benefits
TSYS Merchant Solutions
Since 1953, TSYS Merchant Solutions (TSYS) has been forming long-lasting, valuable relationships in the payment processing industry. As one of America's top 10 payment processors, TSYS has the expertise, innovative spirit and commitment it takes to earn your business.
Merchant Solutions for your business.
Terms and Conditions
Meet or Beat Policy
Through the ChamberCharge program, TSYS Merchant Solutions (TSYS) will "Meet or Beat" the processing rates of any competitor to ensure that Chamber Members are paying the lowest possible processing fees. The merchant must present the following criteria for TSYS to enact this policy:
- The merchant must have a written quote from a legitimate and recognized competitor on that competitor's letterhead or other official documentation.
- The quote must be within the last 30 days.
- The quote must contain all pertinent information including: qualified, mid-qualified and non-qualified discount rates and any surcharges, debit card rates, transaction fees, statement fees, chargeback fees, any annual fees, and cancellation fees.
- If the merchant has an existing merchant service program, the merchant must provide 3 consecutive months of processing statements from their existing provider.
- TSYS reserves the right not to "Meet or Beat" the processing fee structure offered by a competitor should that offer result in an operating loss for TSYS. (In other words you have a fantastic deal.)
Member Eligibility & Attrition Policy
The ChamberCharge program pricing is designed to be exclusively available to chamber members in good standing with their local Chamber of Commerce. If a merchant ceases to be a member of their Chamber, they may no longer be eligible for the program. TSYS Merchant Solutions reserves the right to increase the discount rates for any defaulting Chamber member merchant.